Thursday, December 14, 2006

Birmingham Comic-Con

Last Saturday was my first Con in England. Why I haven't done it before is beyond me. I could afford two or three cons there for the price of a plane ticket to San Diego as all we end up doing is drinking in some Irish pub regardless of where we go.
Though I have been working away on Stability theory I took two days off to pencil up some Bat pages for a bit of variety in my Portfolio





The weekend turned out to be a laugh. Made a load of new drinking buddies from all over the place and heard some crazy stories involving DIY surgery, moist couches, shalaylees and misplaced turds.

Ill post up some pics when that fatass Declan uploads them

1 comment:

Declan Shalvey said...

Just cuz my ass is fat doesn't mean you have to be mean about it, bug eyes!
Blog looks lovely by the way. You must show me how you created such a beautiful thing.